RINGO Phase 2 Strategy: Executive Summary
During the first phase of the RINGO Project, our Social Lab of changemakers embarked on a unique journey of re-imagining the INGO. This involved a process of discovering the barriers to change within the system; defining opportunities to challenge these areas of stuckness; developing actionable prototypes to shift power; and delivering innovative solutions to be tested in different contexts.
Our next phase will build on this work to ensure long-lasting impact across the civil society ecosystem. We’ve developed a strategy for the next 24 months:
- Read the executive summary in English here
- Lea el resumen ejecutivo en español aquí
- Lire le résumé exécutif en français ici
Our 10-year vision remains the same: To transform INGOs to become more open and equitable vehicles for global civil society. We seek a more equitable civil society, one in which power and resources are shared.
Using the learnings from Phase 1 of RINGO and ongoing prototyping work and research, we will leverage our strengths to focus our efforts on influencing those in genuine positions of power, specifically targeting two primary stakeholders: INGO Boards and funders.
Our main activities will include:
- Strengthen the demand for change (research, organising and mobilising)
- Build and share a RINGO knowledge base (prototypes and other initiatives)
- Work with our target influencers in action pods
- Leverage our partnerships
- Communication and outreach